First Home Buyers
Congratulations on beginning the first home buyer journey.
There are endless options when it comes to purchasing your fist property. Make sure you attend as many open homes as possible and do plenty of research to narrow down your property and location requirements. It may help to write a list of all the things your ideal property will have i.e how many bedrooms and bathrooms you need, if you need a garage and how close you need to be to local schools or work.
There’s plenty to consider and the experience can be very exciting, however, if you do not understand the process, it can also be a little daunting.
That’s where we come in.
We can help you by:
- Explaining all the extra costs, including; stamp duty, council rates and other hidden fees.
- Identifying ways to save for your deposit i.e Government Saver Accounts
- Identifying grants and benefits available to you i.e First Home Owner Grant
- Estimating your repayments
- And planning your budget to prevent any unwanted surprises.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make your dream of first home ownership a reality.